A Quick Guide to Sound Locker SelectionWhether using the expertise of a professional or undertaking a renovation with an internal team, the points outlined here will help guide an informed locker purchase.
- Spatial requirements:
- Number of lockers required based on peak and “swing” times
- Available floor space
- Activities to be supported?
- Seasonal sports
- Members/users coming to/from work
- Shoe cleaning service supported by an external shoe drawer
- Performance criteria:
- Positioned near “wet” areas such as showers or a pool?
- Storage of wet towels in the lockers or at towel drops?
- Sports equipment stored in the lockers?
- Maintenance practices of the facility?
- Security issues:
- Are lockers individually assigned or used by rotating individuals?
- Level of convenience required?
- Level of master control required?
Trackback from your site.